Little Snowflake from Super Simple Songs



This song is very simple :

Snowflake, snowflake, little snowflake falling from the skySnowflake, snowflake, little snowflake falling, falling, falling, falling, on my nose
However I think this song is simple and beatiful. I can feel how this song shows how a child gets amazed at what is happening around him/her. In this case it is snowflakes that are falling from the sky. In Indonesia there are no snowflakes but there are a lot of things that can make children amazed. When I was a child, I was amazed of so many things, the beautiful sunset, how you can make things with sand on the bach, with the changing colours of the leaves, the smell of flowers, the night sky, and falling leaves ( I loved falling leaves!).

Growing older, I do not always pay attention to what is happening around me. I don't get easily amazed as before. However, I think getting amazed at simple things are one of the things that makes us human. I hope I can always feel amazed at natures beauty as I was when I was a child. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Membaca "The Present Takers", Sebuah Novel Tentang Bullying

Memahami Pembelajaran Terintegrasi (Bagian 1) : Definisi & Manfaat Pembelajaran Terintegrasi

Belajar Tentang Keliling Bangun Datar Memecahkan Masalah